PHOTOGRAPHY & DRONE & VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES
1. Entrants submitting photographs or video clips for the contest must the legal and sole owner of the work.
2. Entries must be an original work created in Baja California, Baja California Sur and or the Sea of Cortez or Baja’s Pacific Ocean coast.
3. Entries must be submitted using the online entry form at www.bajaex.com/contest by December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
4. Categories of entry include:
- Still Photograph
- Drone Shot
- UW Video clip
- Video Clip
- The art of the Selfie
5. Entrants may submit 3 items in any or all of the five contest categories.
6. The 3 entries in each category will be voted on by BajaEx staff and consultants. Entries will be judged on artistic expression, reativity and originality, and the quality of the image. All decisions of the judges are final. The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify entries which do not conform to the stated contest rules and criteria.
7. One Grand Prize winner will be selected. The Grand Prize winner will receive a prize of greater value than the prizes awarded to the runners-up.
8. Prizes: Winners will receive gift cards to businesses to be determined.
9. Winners and runners-up will be announced on the BajaEx website and social media pages the week after voting occurs. Contest winners and runners-up will be notified by e-mail.
10. Photos will be displayed on the BajaEx website and social media pages, fan pages and in the BajaEx office. Select photos will be used in future BajaEx promotional materials.
11. Entries may not contain the following: alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior. Entries that contain any inappropriate material will be disqualified.
12. By signing and submitting the entry form, entrants are agreeing to grant BajaEx the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and republish the photographs or video clips in displays related to the contest; in BajaEx printed and electronic publications and in conjunction with any copyrighted matter, in any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, advertising and trade, news, informational and educational purposes and to copyright the same, under its original name or otherwise. The entrant thereby releases and discharges BajaEx from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photos or video clips including without limitation any and all claims for invasion of privacy.
13. Deadline for entries: December 31, 2019, 11:59 PM
Suerte & Good luck!