What’s new at BajaEx?
We’ve been brainstorming and working on some great exciting new offerings!
Introducing our 7-days / 6-night Ultimate San Ignacio Lagoon Packages!
Fly-in from Cabo. Lots of whale watching of course. Also includes the option of exploring the town of San Ignacio, touring one of the restored missions of Baja, exploring the local museum, hiking into the hills to experience cave paintings, and a side trip to the Salinas – sparkling white, gorgeous, and still salt flats.
US$3,795 Glamping pp. dbl occ. // US$3,995 Luxury pp. dbl occ.
Embark on our Luxury Mothership Kayaking Tour!
8-days / 7-nights aboard our 116 ft expedition yacht.
Paddle as much or as little as you like, with our very experienced guides. Suitable for all ages, experience and fitness levels.
Explore the stunning route from Espiritu Santo up to Loreto, where you can rest, relax, and effortlessly covering the bigger passages onboard our Nautilus Gallant Lady. Complete with attentive staff, air conditioning, hot tub, fine diving, and large comfortable suites. We have been operating Liveaboard trips for almost 50 years, but this will be a first for us, combining luxury and paddling in the Sea of Cortez.
March 16 – 23, 2024 // US$3,995 pp. dbl occ. // Book now
7-days / 6-nights guided Overlanding adventures reimagined and you won’t find anything like it elsewhere!
This is overlanding, Baja Expeditions style. Say goodbye to roughing it in the wild. We bring comfort to the heart of the Baja wilderness from the sand dunes of the pacific coast to San Ignacio Lagoon to cave paintings and ancient missions to our beautiful sea of Cortez.
Here is what sets us apart:
- Our own company-owned, late-model, fully-rigged Toyota Tacoma trucks.
- Overlanding with a chef: creating mouthwatering dishes from locally sourced ingredients. Say goodbye to campfire beans and canned goods.
- Bar: relax and watch the sunset while the stars come out, with a craft beer, refreshing margarita, single malt, or our fully stocked bar.
- Hot shower: yes, you read that right. You’ll enjoy the luxury of a hot shower even in the heart of the wilderness.
- Bathroom: no more digging cat holes! We provide a clean bathroom on our base camp vehicle, ensuring your comfort throughout the trip.
We are not just about adventures. At Baja Expeditions we have been about making lasting memories in comfort and style for almost 50 years.
US$3,995 pp. // 7-days / 6-nights.
Jan 20 – 26th, 2024. Overland expedition from La Paz to San Ignacio Lagoon. Incl. 2 nights at the lagoon and 2 days whale encounters. Fly back to Cabo.
Jan 29 – Feb 4, 2024. Overland expedition from San Ignacio Lagoon to La Paz. Fly Cabo to the lagoon for 2 nights, 2 days of whale encounters. Adventure back to La Paz.