Kayaking & Paddle Boarding
Year-Round. Oct – Apr: Peak season
Espiritu Santo & Mechudo Corridor
Mothership kayaking. Ahhhhhh… Does it get any better? Baja Expeditions pioneered mothership kayaking in the Sea of Cortez 40 years ago with the idea of providing a level of safety and comfort vastly different from self guided paddling. New to paddling? Or a tad concerned about your strength? No problem! Do as much or as little as you like each day and hang out on our 55ft mothership to rest whenever you feel like it and join our crew for a ride-along. It allows for hot showers nightly. Fresh food and produce. The kind of amenities not expected on a camping trip with kayaks!
What to Expect:
- Custom-built high-performance Seaward kayaks
- Lightweight carbon fibre paddles
- Expect great food and lots of it
- Ask about custom longer trips
- On mothership kayaking trips expect:
- Beach camping, we do all the work for you
- Ride-along whenever you want on mothership
- Daily hot showers and lots of fresh produce and veggies
Are you young or young at heart? Worried that you won’t have the strength or perhaps you are super fit and want the best workout possible? You have never gone paddling before or you are a veteran and looking for the ultimate challenge. No worries, our experienced guides have you covered regardless of your age, fitness or experience level. We’ll go as fast or as slow as you want but no matter what, everyone will enjoy an exhausted slumber in our camp under the beautiful Mexican night sky.
Select your paddling route:
Select your paddling route